Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




Sunset from our terrace


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's cold outside today, but I stepped out on the terrace at sunset to take a picture. The first is to the left, and the second, to the right of our house. It's very French, no?




Since today was Sunday, we hoped to go to the farmer's market, but the one in our area is apparently on Saturday, not Sunday. Oops! Maybe next week. Everything else is closed, so we enjoyed a slow, peaceful day at home, then we went out to dinner. Our homework is done, the house is picked up, the laundry is clean, the bed has clean sheets, and I guess that makes us ready for the week.

--Aimee



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3