Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




Did I mention?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That Mildred (the mamma fish) laid eggs on Thursday night? Yay Mildred! Of course, they have already eaten all of the eggs, but the very fact that eggs were created says to me that they're reasonably happy in their tank. Which makes me glad. They look pretty happy.

Yesterday I saw a little girl with a goldfish in a bag, and it took much of my resolve not to ask her if she really wanted it. :-)

Here's a picture of them all lined up under the plant (they're a little sloppy, but I didn't feel like waiting until they were perfect.

--Aimee



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3