Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




Fantastic Frenchie Radio!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We've been listening to this great radio station for the last week or so. We turn it on as soon as we get in, and it doesn't get turned off until we go to bed. This evening, I realized that I can see what song is playing, which is great, because I like a LOT of the music. Then Laurel realized that y'all can listen in too!

Fab Frenchie Radio

Press the triangle "play" button in the red block that says "écoutier." What do you think?

Also, the camera is in my purse. More pics tomorrow.

bon soiree!
--Aimee



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3