Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




Inge's visit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This week, D's mom came to visit. She brought a friend from work, and they walked and ate their way around Paris. I got to see the Invalides (including the tomb of Napoleon), finally, and it was worth the wait. Inge brought Dennis some fancy dark-colored jeans that actually fit him. He's been styling!

We ate at several restaurants, but I think the best one was the seafood place near Porte Maillot that we've been eager to try. Dennis and his mom had the largest oysters I've ever seen. I had crab rillettes, which is like cold cooked crab spread, which was very very good.

Here are some photos of what we saw. First, here's Brenda and Inge at the top of the Eiffel Tower at night (Inge is on the right):



Napoleon is entoumbed in five layers of casket, the outermost is a giant piece of stone that looks like wood:



Above the casket is an absolutely gorgeous dome:



And I can't resist sharing another great shot of the Eiffel at night:



I think they had a nice time. It was a pleasure to have them here.

--Aimee



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3