Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




Company Party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Cartesis had their 15th birthday party on Friday at the Paris Stock Exchange. It smacked of a .com IPO party, but enough time has passed since my last "irrational exuberance" experience that it was still a really good time. There was music and dancing, five tables of food and drink including oysters and bacon-wrapped scallops, sushi, and dozens of tiny bites with everything from caviar to ceviche. We didn't bring our camera, but here's a picture when they used the same building for the Euro release party in France:



So, yeah, it was fancy. The festivities were scheduled to go on until 3am, but we wanted to make sure to catch the metro home before it stopped running, so we were back by 12:45 or so. I think one of the best parts was the walk there, which took us about 45 minutes through one of the nicest shopping streets in Paris. I don't know what inspired Dennis to walk, but I'm glad we did!

--Aimee



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3