Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




Nelson, the wonderdog!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've mentioned before that we love to go to the cafe around the corner, Contre Allée (which we call Bistro Resto because it says that on the side, and it's funny) because the proprietors, Dennis and Laure, are very nice to us every time we go. Also because of their awesome dog Nelson. Denis is trying to breed Nelson, and we have requested the opportunity to buy a puppy if he is successful. It's tough to get a good picture of Nelson, because the restaurant is dark, but these are pretty cute. I thought I'd share:






Tonight we're having both of our bosses, and their boss, over for dinner. I made potatoes au gratin with four kinds of cheese (just a hint of stinky) and a layer of sauteed spinach, caramelized onions, and shallots. (My boss is vegetarian.)

To go with, we'll have roasted zucchini, a salad topped with shallots, orange slices, pine nuts and parmesean, and for dessert, berries broiled in the oven with a sort of creamy merengue/custard on top. Mmm!

--Aimee



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3