Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




Evening walk


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I took a long walk by myself tonight. I got a little lost, but I saw some really cool things. It's chilly out!

First, this place is a block from our temp apt:

http://www.paris.org/Monuments/Vosges/

Check out the panoramic view. It's really neat.

I ran into the Viaduc des Arts without really knowing what it was. When I got back, I found this about it on the web:

"Just south of the Bastille Opera was a former railway viaduct that has now been converted into craftsmen’s stores and design boutiques. Above the Viaduct is the Promenade Plante, which is an elevated Park stretching from the Bastille to the Bois de Vincennes."

I'm looking forward to going back in the daylight and walking along the top of it. It's quite long, and it looks like this:

http://www.viaduc-des-arts.com/english/index_eng.htm

Tomorrow is the farmer's market. Yum!

--Aimee



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3