Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




Winter Wonderland!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last night, when we went to sleep, it was snowing. This morning, when Dennis and Jim and I woke up, it was still snowing, and there was a blanket of snow! It was really pretty, and it made our walk to work a lot more fun. Here are pictures for you:

This is the butcher shop on our street where we buy rotisserie chicken. The man is very nice, of course, even though I can barely name anything in his store.


Here's halfway to work. Oh yeah, the Arc de Triomphe is in the picture too...


And here's the champs on the way to the office:


-Aimee



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3