Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




I forgot to mention the canelés


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There's this cake here that I've just gotten around to trying called canelé. It's a tiny cake, smaller than a cupcake, and it's very brown and caramelized looking on the outside. We bought them the other day at Laduree, and when I bit into one I nearly kicked myself for not having tried them earlier. They are caramel/chewy/crisp on the outside, and eggy/custardy on the inside. So so good. They look like this (the picture is from someone who made them at home, lifted from egullet.com):


If you'd like to try them, I've read that this recipe is good, click here.

When YOU come and visit, remind me, and we'll get some!
--Aimée



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3