Dennis & Aimee's Big Gay Paris Adventure




Valentine's Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dennis said "Honey, this year I think we should spend Valentine's Day in Paris. What do you think?" And, so, we did.

We didn't do anything wildly special for V-Day, but we had a nice evening. I went to the store and got fixins for burritoes, and Dennis cooked them up. (Oh my were they good.) I also went to Laduree and bought dessert treats. I bought a café flavored eclair, and a tarte tatin, and a box of macaroons. You can see more about Laduree here:

http://www.laduree.fr/historique2_va.htm

They've been around since 1862, and their pastries and macaroons are the best I've had in Paris. Fortunately (or unfortunately) they're practically across the street from work. They're open 365 days a year, from 7:30 in the morning until midnight, and there is usually a line. Read about the macaroon flavors, and you'll know why.

I'm looking forward to summer so I can try the icy mint flavor. Mmmm.

--Aimee



See our photos on Flickr!

About me

  • I'm off2paris
  • From Paris, France
  • off2paris at wonky point org
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3